Sunday, April 24, 2011

CFO, Day 5. 9-14-08, Sun.

At 6:58 A.M. on Sunday morning it was a frosty 30 degrees. I didn't reset the clock from central time.

John and I waited for the sun to warm things up a bit before we packed our bikes. We watched as other people loaded up and headed out. When we finaly did pack up, we took a loop through Custer State Park. Lots of wildlife!
When the sun did come out and warm things up a bit, the weather was beautiful! Road signs like this make the trip all worth while!!
After riding through Custer S.P., John and I went to Deadwood to meet up with his wife, Wendi, and her friend. They were in the Black Hills on a girls only vacation. At dinner time we all met up at the Millstone restaurant in Rapid City. In the group picture it's, Me, Lee, Gabi, Theresa, John, and Wendi.
After dinner John and I took off down Hwy 90 and made it as far as Kimball, SD before we decided to stop pushing our luck with the dark. I had only the dark face shield with me and didn't want to smack another antelope or a deer.

No comments: