Saturday, April 23, 2011

First post of 2008

On 5-16-08 I purchased a new, lime green, 2008 Kawasaki EX-250 Ninja at the Hitching Post in Hopkins, MN. On the same day, I had a new Pilot Road rear tire mounted on the FJR at Full Power Cycle, also in Hopkins. The FJR now has 15035 miles on it. Both the front and rear tire were replced last year in July. It was just before I left for the WFO in Park City UT. The tires now have about 8500 miles on them. I can probably wait and replace the front when I replace the rear again. Three weeks ago I had a new Elite-3 mounted on the front of the Goldwing. I need to change oil in all 3 bikes next weekend. I also need to get the Goldwing ready to sell. I've been thinking of selling the Goldwing this year. Nancy can't ride like she used to, she just can't take the heat anymore. The days of 2-up, long distance trips are over. I'd prefer to take the FJR if I'm the only one riding.

No comments: