Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First Post of 2009

Today is 03-17-09. I've had the bikes out for 3 days now. I've ridden the FJR to work the last 2 days. I noted the milage on the 3 road bikes. It is... 919 on the 08 Ninja 250, 21071 on the 06 FJR, and 22429 on the '03 Goldwing. My goal this year is to sell or trade in the Wing, sell the 250 Ninja and buy an '09 ZX-14. I stopped at Cities Edge Kawasaki and spoke to the manager. He offered me a deal of my Wing and $2000.00 for a ZX-14. That was 2 months ago. I'd like to ride there and see if I could do maybe just a little bit better.
I went to the Cycleworld International Motorcycle show in Feb with John. He managed to find a H-D dealer that was interested in talking bikes with him. I hung around the Kawasaki display and all the sales people did was talk to each other. NO ONE came over and talked to me. There were sales people from many of the local dealerships, yet they didn't seem to be too interested in talking or selling. Sad really.

No comments: